Colombia

play and listen

Kopi TGC Colombia terdaftar di BPOM 668613027901
Shop online kopi Colombia klik di sini
Diproduksi oleh PT Kopi TGC Indonesia
Kopi TGC adalah coffee roastery yang telah berdiri sejak 2014

NEW STOCK:
1. Origin: Antioquia, Colombia
Prosess: NATURAL
100% arabica coffee
Variety: Caturra
Altitude: 1800-2100m ASL
Harvested April and June 2021
Tasting notes: grape, chocolate.
– intense sweetness of grape, followed with pronounced malic acid
– hint of lime
– chocolate bitterness

Daerah Antioquia beruntung bisa panen dua kali setahun. Panen utama antara bulan November dan Februari, dimana 60% produksi tahunan terkumpul, dan 40% sisanya dipanen antara April dan Juni. Micro lot ini telah disortir dengan tangan sebelum dikirimkan ke tempat processing. Untuk lot Natural 150, buah kopi (cherry) dimasukkan dalam keranjang 200kg di isi dengan air dan di tutup dengan C02 untuk menghilangkan kadar oksigen. Di sini, cherry disimpan selama 168 hingga 192 jam, tergantung dari temperatur sekitar untuk fermentasi; mirip dengan carbonic maceration pada wine. Setelah selesai, biji kopi tidak matang yang mengapung di singkirkan dan keranjang kopi tadi di tiriskan. Kemudian buah kopi yang terpilih dibawa ke teras penjemuran untuk dikeringkan. Disini, buah kopi di bolak-balik secara berkala hingga mencapai kadar kelembaban yang optimal. Setelah kering, biji kopi dipisahkan dari buahnya hingga siap di expor.

The region of Antioquia is fortunate to receive two harvests each year. The primary harvest in the region is between November and February, where 60% of the annual production is collected, with the remaining 40% harvested crop between April and June. This micro lot has been selectively handpicked, before being delivered to the mill for processing. For the Natural 150 lot, the coffee cherry is placed into 200kg baskets filled with water and sealed using C02 to remove any oxygen. Here, the cherries will remain for between 168 to 192 hours, depending on the atmospheric temperatures, to ferment; similar to carbonic maceration in wine. Once complete, the underripe floaters are removed and the baskets drained. Next, the approved coffee fruit is taken to patios to be dried. Here, the cherries are regularly turned until they reach optimal humidity. Once dry, the coffee is milled to remove the cherry, ready for export

2. COLOMBIA SUPREMO
Origin: Colombia
Process: Washed
100% arabica coffee  
Elevation: 1300-1800m ASL
Tasting notes: dark chocolate, caramel

SOLD OUT
Origin: Sierra, Nevada, Colombia
Prosess: NATURAL
100% arabica coffee
Variety: Typica, Caturra 
Elevation: 1950m ASL
Tasting notes: fruity aroma, medium body & acidity

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s